Megaman Next - The Game Megaman Next - The Game

Fantastic

This is an incredible showing for Flash. Unfortunately, this is the victim of reviewers who don't understand the difference between a SNES and Flash. What I always find hilarious are the people who vote 5's on a stick figure blowing up, and give stuff like this a zero because it doesnt look exactly like a SNES game. I really wish people would wake up and realize what Flash really is, and how things like this are rather amazing. Basically, imagine how shocked you'd be if your friends got Super Mario Brothers to play on a 50 cent pocket calculator...this is more or less what the author achieved. Think before you leave an ascenine review and end up making a complete jackass out of yourself in front of thousands of people. You will never amount to much in life until you start appreciating hard work.

maelstormm responds:

Don't worry about the idiots ;) I intend to use them for much entertainment at their expense. Look for that project to be done once I collect enough funny reviews :D

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Fantastic.

That was console-quality. It'd make a very nice GBA game with some extras thrown in, ie. Music, Powerups, and stuff like that. Very good work. Pro quality.

Who Wants To Be A NG Fan? Who Wants To Be A NG Fan?

Well Done

Nice work, Tomoko. Got some wrong, but at least I got #7 right. :)

TomokoSasaki responds:

Thanks alot!

Pineapple Remix: WE Pineapple Remix: WE

Great job

Thats some neat stuff! I would have thought people here would have utilized that webcam feature a long time ago! You're a pioneer here on NG! Good work.

PPiR - Check Game PPiR - Check Game

Great job

This is an excellent tribute to an awesome TV show. I enjoyed this a lot.

pacdude responds:

Jayyyyyyy!!! Thanks for ya kind words. Even though I say this to ya a lot, it's just that ya know, when ya encourage me like this, it encourages me to make more and better stuff. ::sniffle:: Thanks, man!!!!

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Fabulous

That was brilliant. Great work! You should be commended on the sheer amount of effort you put into that. Great design, cinematics and attention to detail!

Don't Shoot Marvin Don't Shoot Marvin

Funny

I dont know why, but that cracked me up. I guess that sound clip of everyone freaking out was pretty funny. The idea was good...I played it about 10 times!

Mr. Hardball - Wild West Mr. Hardball - Wild West

eh

It was pretty good until you shoot Jesus...thats just fucked up man. Its really not funny.

omega10mg responds:

well... we arent all belivers.. dont see it as Jesus see it as a Stoner bum named Jesus.. lol

xkittyfroggymeowmeow xkittyfroggymeowmeow

Damn.

I like Synj's work a lot, but I'm not going to vote high just because it's Synj. The fake-out clown movies are old now, no matter who made them.

Space Invaders V.1 Space Invaders V.1

"I made" he says.

You didn't make this. This is the same open source code that 1,000 people before you have used here on Newgrounds. You changed the title screen to put your name in it. Shame on you.